SAVANNAH, GA – At the Savannah Convention Center, the health and safety of our clients, guests, and staff is our top priority. As our country continues to monitor the status of COVID-19, we continue to work closely with the Georgia World Congress Center Authority to take all necessary precautions and follow current guidelines provided by the Department of Public Health and the Center for Disease Control. However, large gatherings always present a risk of exposure to illness since we cannot ensure anyone’s safety as proper hygiene practices require public awareness and compliance.
The Georgia Department of Public Health reminds us that the best way to prevent infection with any virus is:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue to cover it, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
COVID-19 is rapidly evolving and guidance is subject to changes. Please visit the following websites for the most up-to-date information about COVID-19:
Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Georgia Department of Public Health: https://dph.georgia.gov/
Contact COVID-19 Hotline
The State of Georgia has a new COVID-19 hotline. If you believe that you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, please contact your primary care doctor, an urgent care clinic, or your local federally qualified healthcare center. Please do not show up unannounced at an emergency room or health care facility.
Hotline: (844) 442-2681
For ongoing event information please visit our Events page.